There is more to our FirmBalls leagues than just two 5-aside football teams kicking a ball around for 40 minutes trying to become the best business in the league. Here we have listed the key benefits so you can see exactly what we mean:
- Exercise and team building in a friendly, competitive and well run environment. We have members of the FirmBalls team at every game every night to make sure the evenings run smoothly.
- Business interaction and corporate responsibility. If you find that between 9-5 you or your staff are tied to a desk and don’t have the chance to speak to other businesses or even colleagues then this gives a good opportunity to do so.
- Networking opportunities including FREE advertisement in our monthly newsletter which has a very large reach of thousands. Invitations to our events such as golf days, drinks nights, poker nights and any other social event we organise.
- As a boss, If you look after your employees, as well as the wider society, your business is likely to have a more positive public image. We have a large social media following where we always post photos from our league nights and events, its great for clients to see that behind the desk there is actually a human!
- Its important to make sure you have the best work – life balance. Its not healthy to overwork yourself and sit at your desk for too long, by joining your colleagues on the pitch and having a run around for 40 minutes you can let of steam and relax.
- If you are an employer you’ll know it’s becoming increasingly important to recruit and retain staff. By simply promoting good health among workers you could reduce employee turnover and recruitment costs.
- Organisations stand to make substantial cost savings by promoting health in the workplace and reducing sickness absence. Healthy workers are more motivated to stay in work, recover from sickness quicker and are at less risk of long term illness.
If you think one of our FirmBalls leagues could benefit you and your colleagues or you would like to find out more about our leagues or networking events then contact us today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07894762304.